We are passionate about delivering on our promise to keep our member’s best interests at the centre of everything we do, whilst providing simple, value for money financial solutions. With simplicity, transparency and making our members feel valued at the heart of these core values, we now provide an online member log-in area for members with an ISA or Junior ISA called ‘Your Account’. ‘Your Account’ allows you to view your plan details, check your balance and top-up your plan.
To be able to check your Shepherds Friendly ISA balance and account details you must register for an account with us. To do so is a quick, simple and secure process. Once you have set up a ‘Your Account’ log-in, you will have full access to our online portal, affording you the luxury of being able to check your balance and manage your money anytime and anywhere, from your mobile or desktop devices.
Before you can log-in, you will need to create an online log-in, by following these simple steps:
- Register: We will ask you to confirm your personal details, which will allow us to complete the necessary security checks and prevent unauthorised users from gaining access to ‘Your Account’. Click here to register or log-in to ‘Your account’.
- Confirm your email address: You will need your email address to gain access to ‘Your account’. You will receive a verification email from us asking you to confirm your email address by clicking on the link provided
- Confirm your mobile number: We will send you a text message (SMS) containing a six digit pin code to enter when you log-in. You will receive a six-digit pin-code via text message (or email if you don’t have a mobile phone) each time you log-in as part of the two-step verification process that acts as an additional layer of security from unauthorised access to your account.
- Confirm your home address: Finally, we will need to check your home address by posting you a seven-digit verification, which you will need for the first time you log-in to ‘Your Account’. Make sure you notify us if you have recently changed your address by contacting our Member Services Team.
Once you have completed the registration process, you should have full access to log-in to your new ‘Your Account’ member log-in area. It’s easy to log-in to ‘Your Account’ once you have registered, just follow these simple steps:
- Visit the ‘Your Account’ log-in page: Visit https://www.shepherdsfriendly.co.uk/member-portal/log-in and enter your email address and password.
- Enter your verification code: We’ll send you a text message with a six digit verification code each time you log-in. Entering your six digit verification code will allow you to log-in securely. This acts as an additional layer of security from unauthorised access to ‘Your Account’. The verification code that is sent to your phone will be different every time you log in.
So if you haven’t already, take advantage of our online log-in area and create ‘Your Account’ today. It is quick, easy and will conveniently provide you with everything you need during the term of your Shepherds Friendly plan, all in one place. Just make sure you have your plan number, date of birth, email address and mobile phone number to complete the steps above.